YES Chemtrails ARE Real.
Climate engineering is poisoning your family, friends and everyone else you love with every breath they take.
The strange global weather of late is by design.
Climate engineering aka “chemtrails” exist and those that deny this are either ignorant of the evidence, expressing extreme cognitive dissonance, both of these or they are part of it.
If your mind still cannot grasp that this is happening skip down to the bottom of the page and spend a few days researching the links.
Yes my dear friend, chemtrails ARE 100% real regardless of what Wikipedia says.
It goes by many names and it’s been going on for decades.
I know we’ve all been “told” that “chemtrails,” which are used in climate engineering, are a conspiracy theory spread by the tin foil hat gang however what you need to see is that this narrative is part of your programming.
You’ve been intentionally and systematically fed misinformation and/or denied information as part of a plan designed to mislead you about climate engineering.
I know, you may think I’m a nutty conspiracy theorist but you see that doesn’t bother me at all because I know that the label “conspiracy theorist” was created by the CIA as part of a mind control effort to dissuade people from being curious about that which the rulers would prefer they did not question.
This site is trying to wake you up so if you still do not believe dangerous substances like aluminum, barium and a slew of other “solar radiation management” chemicals are being dumped into our atmosphere which end up in our lungs, in our food, in the ocean and on and on then take the red pill and have fun with the research links below.
Climate engineering is one of the top urgent issues of our time. Please don’t let your programming shrug this (if it hasn’t already) off sending you off someplace to be “entertained” like to a movie or video game.
If you’re curious enough to do the research below, the conclusion will be shocking yet undeniable.
Humans pretty much have one of two different types of intelligence, static or fluid. Those with static intelligence tend to have unmovable fixed beliefs that do not change. They know what they believe is real no matter what evidence they are presented.
Those with fluid intelligence are able to adjust their beliefs based on convincing new evidence and even adjust their entire paradigm if necessary.
Which intelligence do you think has a higher chance of survival?
Do you really think the massive plume of smoke that lingers in the air hours after a jet flies over is a contrail?
Dane Wigington is the foremost expert on climate engineering and all of the material here links to his site.
Research Material proving this is deadly real
- Massive US Senate Document On National And Global Weather Modification
- House of Commons The Regulation of Geoengineering 2009 to 2010
- Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005
- Environmental Investigations of Plants Exhibiting disease State Fluorescence
- 1966 US Government document Outlining National Weather Modification Programs and Implications About this important document
- H.R.2977 Space Preservation Act of 2001 pdf [in the event that the link doesn’t work] / or H.R. 2977 live link This is a MUST READ (See section 7 Definitions: 2A and 2B)
- Active Perturbation of the Near Earth Space Environment – Prof. Wayne A. Scales, PhD – Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- A Supersonic Expansion Method of Ice Nuclei Generation for Weather Modification – Denver Research Institute
- Agenda 21 (United Nations Sustainable Development)
- Agriculture Defense Coalition Press Release – U.S. Dept of Energy ARM Campaign – CA
- Aluminium – (Al) – Chemical properties, Health and Envrionmental effects – Blaylock
- Aluminum Induced Immunoexcitotoxicity in Neurodevelopmental and Neurodegenerative Disorders – Blaylock
- Aluminum Periodic Table Health Effects 2008 – Lenntech
- Arctic Methane Alert – Arctic Methane Emergency Working Group – (this is a large file and may take a moment to load)
- Atmospheric Aerosol Properties And Climate Impact – NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
- Case Orange.doc – The Belford Group
- Chemtrails & Winter Illness – Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
- “Cloud Cover” transcript – Clifford Carnicom
- Engineering the Climate: Research Needs and Strategies For International Coordination – Commitee of Science and Technology U.S. House of Representatives – 2010
- Fairfax Town Council.doc
- Geoengineering – a New Copernican Revolution – Raoul Weiler – University of Leuven, Belgium – EU- Chapter Club of Rome, Belgium (CoR-EU) – World Academy of Art and Science (WAAS)
- GeoEngineering – What We Know.doc – Frances Mangals
- Geoengineering: Governance and Technology Policy – US Gov
- Geoengineering in Relation to the Convention on Biological Diversity: Technical and Regulatory Matters – Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity
- Geoengineering Option – Council on Foreign Affairs
- Geoengineering Options for Mitigating Climate Change – DECC – April 2009
- Geoengineering: A Half-Century of Earth System Experimentation – GeoMap-References.pdf
- Governance and Technology Policy – Congressional Research Service.pdf
- Geoengineering the Climate – The Royal Society – 2009
- Heavy Metals – Dr. Ilya Sandra Perlingieri
- Ice Nucleation For Weather Modification – Journal of Applied Meteorology
- International Symposium – Belford Group
- Important international investigation – Belfort Group
- Mendocino County Board of Supervisors Persistent Jet Contrail Photograph Website – October 10, 2010 – Mendocino County, CA Tourist Attraction
- Modification of Cirrus Clouds to Reduce Global Warming – Desert Research Institute – Reno NV
- Our Changing Planet – The US Global Change Research Program For Fiscal Year 2013
- Overview of Geoengineering the Climate using Stratospheric Aerosols – Rutgers
- Permit to modify / control – Montana Weather
- Petition Signed by the Right Livelihood Laureates
- Recommendations on Principles for Research into Climate Engineering Techniques Conference Report – The Asilomar Conference
- Solar Radiation Management.doc
- SRM Submissions – Royal Society.pdf
- Sustainability Development – United Nations
- Taking Control Of Our Planets Climate – The Royal Society – discussion.pdf
- The First Global Revolution_text.pdf
- The Flyboys Golden Rule.doc
- The HAARP Project and non-lethal weapons – European Parliament
- The Planetary Population Protection & Atmospheric Air Purity Act – Ron Paul
- The Regulation of Geoengineering Command Paper – Sep-2010 – UK
- The Regulation of Geoengineering.pdf
- Top-down Planet Hackers Call for Bottom-up Governance.pdf
- Unilateral Geoengineering Non-technical Briefing Notes for a Workshop – At the Council on Foreign Relations – Washington DC, May 05, 2008 Katharine.pdf
- U.S. Senate Bill 517 Letter 2005 – www.legislative.noaa.gov / SEE 2009 U.S. SENATE BILL 601
- Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025 – US Gov
- Weather Weapons: The Dark World of Environmental Warfare – T. J. Coles
- Weather Modification Artificial Ionization Methods March 27, 2005 – India Daily News
- What Can You Do.doc
- Wildlands Project – A History Timeline of Population Control.doc
- WMO documents on weather modification – WORLD METEOROLOGICAL ORGANIZATION – approved by the Commission for Atmospheric Sciences Management Group
- WX Modifcation 2008-1.doc
- 1A U.S. Senate Bill 517 Letter 2005 www.legislative.noaa.gov SEE 2009 U.S. SENATE BILL 601.pdf
- Geoengineering U.S. Congressional Hearing November 5, 2009.pdf
- Geoengineering November 11, 2009 U.S. Congressional Hearing CaldeiraTestimony.pdf
- Geoengineering San Francisco Chronicle by Energy Secretary Chu November 26, 2009.pdf
- Geoengineering U.S. House Hearing November 5, 2009 LaneTestimony from A.E.I.pdf
- Geoengineering U.S. House Hearing November 5, 2009 Open Statement by Chairman Bart Gordon.pdf
- Geoengineering U.S. House Hearing November 5, 2009 ShepherdTestimony.pdf
- Geoengineerng August 28, 2009 The Plan is Nuts.pdf
- H.A.A.R.P. Connection to CARE Charged Aerosol Particle Experiment-September 14, 2009 Professor Scales.pdf
- Up in the Clouds Poster2, 24inx36in, med-2 (2).jpg
Geoengineering Company Directory
Universities and Groups
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
- National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
- Research Applications Lab (NCAR RAL)
- American Meteorological Society
- 15th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2001
- 16th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2005
- 17th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2008
- 18th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2011
- 19th Conference on Planned and Inadvertent Weather Modification 2013
- Desert Research Institute
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (CAIPEEX)
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Aurora Flight Sciences
- CME Group
- AWS Energy Services
- Climate Prediction Center (CPC)
- Evolution Markets
- First Enercast Financial
- Galileo Weather
- IPS MeteoStar
- Spectron Group
- Speedwell Weather Derivatives (SWD)
- Thompson Reuters / Insurance Linked Securities Community
- Tradition Financial Services (TFS)
- Vyapar Capital Market Partners
- Weather 2000
- Weather Bug
- Weather Insight
- Weather Risk Management Associate (WRMA)
- World Climate Service
- Weather Service International (WSI)
The Weather Modification Association (WMA)
- Advanced Radar Corp
- Aero Systems, Inc.
- Aerotec Argentina
- Colorado Water Conservation Board
- Deepwater Chemicals
- Direccion de Agricultura y Contingencias Climaticas (Argentina)
- Droplet Measurement Technologies
- Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc.
- Electronic Systems Developement CC
- General Aviation Applications – 3D s.a.
- Ice Crystal Engineering LLC
- Idaho Power Company
- NASIC/DEKA – US Air Force Wright-Patterson AFB
- North American Weather Consultants, Inc.
- North Dakota Atmospheric Resources Board
- Omni International, LLC
- Radiometrics Corporation
- RHS Consulting, Ltd
- Sacramento Municipal Util Dist.
- Santa Barbara County Water Agency
- Snowy Hydro Limited
- Southern California Edison County
- National University of Technology – Mendoza, Argentina
- Utah Division of Water Resources
- Vaisala Oyj
- Vaisala – Veriteq
- Weather Modification, Inc.
- Western Kansas Grndwater Dist 1
- Western Weather Consultants, LLC
- Wyoming Water Development
The TWMA is a WMA member – www.texasweathermodification.com/History.html
- West Texas Weather Modification Association
- Southwest Texas Rain Enhancement Association
- South Texas Weather Modification Association
- Panhandle GCD Precipitation Enhancement Program
- Southern Ogallala Aquifer Rain Program (SOAR)
- Seeding Operations and Atmospheric Research (SOAR) old website
- The Edwards Aquifer
- Colorado River Municipal Water District – Engineering WXMOD
- Trans Pecos Weather Modification Association